Table of Contents
|Last Date of Apply||31-10-2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||10-02-2024 11:00 am|
|Issue of Admit Card||Notify Later|
|Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Result of the Selection Test||June, 2024.|
Eligibility of JNV Admission 2024
- The date of Birth of the candidate is to be between 1st May 2009 to 31st July 2011 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates who are studying in class VIII during the session 2023-24 only are eligible to apply. Govt./ Govt. recognized school
- Only Indian Nationals, who are studying Class-VIII in India are eligible to apply.
- Signature of parent
- Signature of candidate
- Aadhaar Card
- Basic information of Applicant (Phone, Email, Address …)
Medium of the question paper
Bilingual (English and Hindi) question papers will be provided to the
candidates. (or Reginal Language)
Composition of the Test
Selection Test will consist of questions from the subjects of Mathematics,
General Science, English and Hindi. Difficulty level of the test paper shall
be of Class VIII
Important Link and Download Metarals
- Click Here to Register for Class IX Lateral Entry Admission (2024-25)(Keep ready Photograph and signature of Candidate, Parents signature in JPG/JPEG between 10kb to 100kb)
- Click Here to Print Registration Form
- Click Here to Find Your Registration No.
- Prospectus-cum-Notification for CLASS-IX Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Click Here to View Sample Question Booklet
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AFTER SELECTION
The parents of the provisionally selected candidates for admission to class IX
through lateral entry selection test will have to submit the following documents
at the time of admission for verification: –
i. Proof for date of birth -The copy of Birth Certificate issued by competent
Government Authority concerned.
ii. Proofs for eligibility as per the norms/conditions of NVS.
iii. For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also
have to submit a certificate from the competent authority of District
Administration to the effect that the child had studied class VIII in an
Institution/ School located in a rural area.
iv. Residence Certificate: The valid residential proof (as notified by Govt. of
India) of the parent of the same District where the JNV is located &
candidate has studied class VIII shall be furnished.
v. Copy of Aadhaar Card of the candidate: As per section 7 of Aadhaar act,
2016, the provisionally selected candidate has to submit the copy of his/her
vi. Certificate by the Head Master of the school regarding study details.
vii. Medical fitness certificate from the competent authority.
viii. Divyang certificate (if applicable)
ix. Category/community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Divyang) (if applicable).
Note: – Transfer Certificate from parent school after the verification of documents
and confirmation of admission by the respective JNV is to be submitted
after getting counter signature of District Education Authorities (DEO/BEO