Super-50 Batch for UPSC Civil Services Examination coaching.
The collaboration between the Sub-Divisional Administration, Rangia and the Takshashila School of
Civil Services, Guwahati, along with sponsorship from the State Level Advisory Committee for
Students and Youth Welfare, Assam, shows a concerted effort to provide quality coaching for the Civil
Table of Contents
- # Starting date of online application submission: 20th September 2023
- # Last date of online application submission: 05th October, 2023
- Total number of seats: 50
- Reserved Seats: 20 (for candidates belonging to Rangia sub-division only)
- Unreserved Seats: 30 (open for candidates who are residents of Assam)
- Selection will be purely on merit basis.
- Program Name: Super-50 Batch for UPSC Civil Services Examination coaching.
- Collaborators: The Sub-Divisional Administration, Rangia and Takshashila School of Civil Services, Guwahati.
- Sponsorship: Candidates for the Super-50 Batch will be sponsored by the State Level Advisory Committee for Students and Youth Welfare, Assam.
- Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in an offline Written Test.
- Fee: Completely Free (No admission fee/ no tuition fee).
- Candidates must be residents of Assam.
- Candidates must be a graduate in any stream from a recognised college/ university.
- Candidates must conform to the age group as per UPSC for appearing in the UPSC Civil Services examination.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID.
Details of the test
- Mode of the test: offline.
- The test shall be of two-hour duration.
- Question format: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options
- Total questions: 100 – All questions shall be compulsory. There shall be no choice.
- Marks for a correct answer: 2 marks
- Penalty for wrong answers: 1/3 of marks for the correct answer shall be deducted.
- No negative marking for questions not attempted.
- Date & time: October 8, 2023 at 11.00 AM.
- Location: Rangia College, Rangia
- Candidates must bring original valid ID proof (PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License etc.) on the examination date.
- After registration for the Admission Test, the Admit Card will be sent to the respective email ID of the candidates.
Syllabus and distribution of questions
- History: 15 questions
- Geography: 15 questions
- Indian Polity: 15 questions
- Indian Economy: 15 questions
- General Science, Miscellaneous GK, and Current Affairs: 15 questions
- Maths and Mental Ability: 15 questions
- Comprehension: 10 questions
Recommended Study-Material for test-takers
- NCERT Books (9th to 12th standard)
- Assam-related General Knowledge
- Maths topics: Number System, HCF & LCM, Average, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, and Percentage
- Mental ability topics: Number Series, Letter Series, Arrangement, Direction Sense Test, Blood
- Relation, Non-Verbal Reasoning
Aspiring candidates who wish to join this coaching program should prepare for the written test and
ensure they meet any eligibility criteria that may be set by the program organizers. It’s a valuable
opportunity for those looking to excel in the UPSC Civil Services Examination. Good luck to all the
For more details please contact ::
Email- [email protected]
Registration Link- bit.ly/super50registration
Last Date of Online Form Submission- 05 October, 2023