Table of Contents
|Last Date of Apply||31-10-2023|
|Entrance Exam Date||10-02-2024 11:00 am|
|Issue of Admit Card||Notify Later|
|Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Result of the Selection Test||June, 2024.|
Eligibility of JNV Admission 2024
- The date of Birth of the candidate is to be between 1st June 2007 to 31st July
2009 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates who are studying in class X during the session 2023-24 only are eligible to apply. Govt./ Govt. recognized school
- Candidates who have passed class X prior to the session 2023-24 are not
- Only Indian Nationals, who are studying Class-X in India are eligible to apply.
- Signature of parent
- Signature of candidate
- Aadhaar Card
- Basic information of Applicant (Phone, Email, Address …)
Medium of the question paper
Bilingual (English and Hindi) question papers will be provided to the
candidates. (or Reginal Language)
Composition of the Test
The selection test will be of two- and half-hour duration from 11:00 am to
01:30 pm and will have 5 sections with, only objective type questions. There are
100 questions in all for 100 marks.
Download study material
- Prospectus-cum-Notification for conduct of Class-XI Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Click Here to View Sample Question Booklet
- Click Here to apply for Class-XI (2024-25) Registration(Keep ready Photograph and signature of the Candidate and parents signature in JPG/JPEG between 10kb to 100kb)
- Click Here to Print Registration Form
- Click Here to Find Your Registration No.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AFTER SELECTION
The parents of the provisionally selected candidates for admission to class XI
through the lateral entry selection test will have to submit the following documents at
the time of admission for verification: –
i. Proof for date of birth -The copy of the Birth Certificate issued by a competent
Government Authority concerned.
ii. Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
iii. For candidates seeking admission under the rural quota, the parents will also
have to submit a certificate from the competent authority of the District
Administration to the effect that the child had studied class X in an Institution/
School is located in a rural area.
iv. Residence Certificate: The valid residential proof (as notified by Govt. of
India) of the parent of the same District where the JNV is located &
candidate has studied class X shall be furnished in respect of selection under
v. Copy of the Aadhaar Card of the candidate: As per section 7 of the Aadhaar act,
2016, the provisionally selected candidate has to submit a copy of the Aadhaar
vi. Certificate by the Head Master of the school regarding study details.
vii. Medical fitness certificate from the competent authority.
viii. Divyang certificate (if applicable)
ix. Category/community certificate (SC/ST) if applicable.
Note:- Transfer Certificate from parent school after the verification of documents
and confirmation of admission by the respective JNV is to be submitted
after getting the counter signature of District Education Authorities (DEO/BEO