All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE)
(a) Class VI and Class IX of the Sainik Schools and
(b) Class VI of the New Sainik Schools
Table of Contents
|Last Date||16-12-2023 (Upto 05.00 PM)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||16.12.2023 (Upto 11.50 PM)|
|Date of Examination||21.01.2024 (Sunday)|
|Duration of examination||Exam for admission to Class VI:150 minutes|
Exam for admission to Class IX:180 minutes
|Timings of examination||Exam for admission to Class VI:|
02:00 pm to 04:30 pm
Exam for admission to Class IX:
02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Fee Payable by candidates
|General/Wards of Defence personnel and|
ex-servicemen/ OBC (NCL)*as per central list
(Rupees Six Hundred Fifty only)
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 500/-|
(Rupees Five Hundred only)
- (a) Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10kb-200 kb) in JPG format.
- (b) Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb-30kb) in JPG format.
- (c) Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used).
- (d) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- (e) Domicile Certificate.
- (f) Caste/Community/ Category Certificate (if applicable).
- (g) Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Ex- servicemen, if applicable.
- (h) Certificate from the Principal certifying that the applicant is studying in the approved New Sainik School. (Applicable only for those who are studying currently in approved New Sainik Schools).
File size (50 kb to 300 kb) in PDF.
- Candidates can call on any of the following numbers of NTA for any assistance/clarification: 011 40759000, 01169227700.
- Help Desk will be open from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Saturday. They can also write to NTA at [email protected].
Mode of Examination
Paper pencil on OMR answer sheets for admission to both Class VI and Class IX.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Class VI Syllabus of Sainik School
Full Syllabus update soon
Class IX Syllabus of Sainik School
Full Syllabus update soon
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION
For admission to Class VI:
- A candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 March 2024 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2012 and 31 March 2014 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2024-25.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Age criteria is same as for boys. Candidates are advised to check the availability of seats for girls from Appendix VI-A carefully.
For admission to Class IX:
- A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 March 2024, for admission to Class IX, i.e. he/ she should have been born between 01 April 2009 and 31 March 2011 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2024-25.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class IX, subject to availability of vacancies. Age criteria is same as boys.
- He/She should have passed Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.