Central Teacher Eligibillity Test –January 2024
Table of Contents
Date Details of CTET Exam 2024
|Duration of On-line Application:||03.11.2023 to 23.11.2023|
|Last date||Before 23.11.2023 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of fee:||23.11.2023 (Before11:59 PM)|
|Date of Examination||21sT January, 2024|
important Web-Links of CTET Notification
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|CTET Question Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Fee Details of CTET 2024
|CATEGORY||Only Paper- I or II||Both Paper-I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
- Photo and Signature
- ID Proof (Voter/Aadhaar/DL etc)
- B.Ed/D.El.Ed. Marksheet
- Candidates Basic Details
Schedule and Mode of Exam
THE SCHEDULE OF CTET- January, 2024 IS GIVEN BELOW:
Structure and Content of CTET
All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of whichone answer will be most appropriate. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.There will be two papers of CTET.
- i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- (ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Marks Details of CTET
Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage
Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:
Nature and standard of questions:
- The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology ofteaching and learning, relevant to the age group of 11-14 years. They will focus on understandingthe characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and theattributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
- The Test items in Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.
- The Test items in Language II will focus on the elements of language, communication andcomprehension abilities.
- Language II will be a language other than Language I. A candidate may choose any one languageas Language I and other as Language II from the available language options and will be requiredto specify the same in the Confirmation Page.
- Opt two languages in which you wish to appear for CTET : List of languages and code are asfollows:
- The Test items in Mathematics and Science, and Social Studies/Social Science will focus on theconcepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding and applications of thesubjects. The test items of Mathematics and Science will be of 30 marks each. The test items willbe evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject as prescribed forclasses VI-Vlll by the NCERT.
- The questions in the test for Paper II will be based on the topics prescribed in syllabus of the NCERT for classes VI-VII
CTET Syllabus Class i to v
CTET Syllabus Class vi to viii
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
- Question Paper August 2023
- Question Paper December 2022
- Question Paper December 2021
- Question Paper January 2021
- Question Paper December 2019
- Question Paper July 2019
- Question Paper December 2018