As per guidelines received from the AHSEC, students seeking admission into H.S. 1st Year (Arts/Science) required to visit concerned institution with original documents of H.S.L.C. from 01st July, 2022 to 04th July, 2022 from 10.00 am to 02.00 pm for verification of documents and admission.
In order to confirm their admission at West Goalpara College, a student need to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- A student needs to bring H.S.L.C./A.H.S.E.C. Registration Card, Admit Card, Mark sheet, Certificate (Original documents without Lamination)
- Migration Certificates who have passed from other Boards/ Councils except SEBA and AHSEC.
- For students under Reserved Category needs to produce Original Caste Certificate of the student.
- For Fees Structure: to be fixed by the Govt for ARTS Stream.
- All applicants seeking admission in H. S. 1 Year Arts & H. S. 1 Year Science (self financing) Stream in West Goalpara College are requested to use Unique ID to be generated by students in Web portal of Director of Higher Education, Assam ( https://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/ ) for online admission. The Unique ID should be written/place in the Online Admission form of West Goalpara College.
- Arts — Fees to be fixed by the govt.
- Science — Rs. 4,490/-
|Class||Date of Admission and Documents Verification||Admission Fee|
|HS 1st Year (Arts)||01-07-2022 to 04-07-2022||Fixed by the Govt.|
|HS 1st Year (Science)||01-07-2022 to 04-07-2022||4,490/-|
Official Notice Click Here
Official Website Click Here