F.No.HQ-PPI03/26/2022-PP_1-The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
|Last Date||17-02-2023 (11:00 pm)|
|Last date of fee payment||19-02-2023 (11:00 pm)|
|Last date payment through challan||20-02-2023|
|Application Correction date||23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023 (11:00 pm)|
|Computer based Exam||April, 2023|
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||10880|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023)
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women and SC, ST, PwBD and Ex-Serviceman fee nil
Physical Standard Test
The minimum physical standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are as follows:
SSC Syllabus click here