Advertisement for the post of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam
MEDICAL AND HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD 2020: 112 Post Vacancies Details
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health
& Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
Number of Post: 112 (One Hundred and Twelve)
Official Notice (Click Here)
Apply Link (Click Here)
N.B: UR= Unreserved, EWS= Economically Weaker Section, OBC= Other Backward Classes, MOBC= More
Other Backward Classes, SC= Scheduled Castes, ST (P)= Scheduled Tribes (Plains), ST (H)= Scheduled Tribes
(Hills), RFW- Reserved for Women, PWD= Persons with Disabilities
Category of Disability: Orthopedically handicapped with at least both arms and one leg. Hearing Handicapped and
Low Vision may be considered if he/she can perform with aids and appliances
MEDICAL AND HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM
Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-781005
No. MHRB/22/MO/2020/518 Dated Guwahati the 20th June, 2020
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the websitehttps://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of
the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Critical
Care) in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as
The number of vacancies may vary due to administrative exigencies in due course of time
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
Advance increments shall be allowed to an incumbent having Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine.
Time Scale promotion shall be admissible to an incumbent.
MEDICAL AND HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD 2020: 112 Post Vacancies apply details
- Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
2. Educational Qualification: At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
3. Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
4. Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
5. Process of recruitment: Viva-Voce/Interview will be held for selecting the candidates for the post of Medical Officer (Critical Care).
6. Application fees: Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted for offline payment. OR Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
7. Terms and Conditions:
i. Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
ii. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
iii. Only those candidates who fulfil all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
iv. The Candidates who are already in the Government service, or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment, may apply with intimation to present employer. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present Employer at the time of document verification, before Viva-Voce/Interview and they will have to submit release order at the time of joining.
v. The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
vi. All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
The online application will be received till 06/07/2020. All applicants are advised to visit the website
The Advertisement is issued on the basis of a draft advertisement sent by the Government of Assam.