Goalpara College Admission Notice
This is for the general information of all concerned that for the H.S 1st Year & TDC 1st Year Goalpara College Admission Online 2020-21, the applicants are advised to visit the college website www.goalparacollege.ac.in
Official Website (Click Here)
Online Admission Link (Click Here)
|Class||Starting of online application||Last date of online submission of application form||Date of Declaration of Merit list||Date of Admission|
|H.S. 1st Year Science||15 June 2020||25 June 2020||30 June 2020||6th July 2020|
|H.S. 1st Year Commerce||15 June 2020||25 June 2020||30 June 2020||6th July 2020|
|H.S. 1st Year Arts||15 June 2020||25 June 2020||30 June 2020 Shift- A & B||Shift –A 7th July Shift- B 8th July|
|B.A. 1st Sem Arts||26 June 2020||10 July 2020||15 July 2020 Shift – A & B||Shift –A 21th July Shift- B 22nd July|
|B.Sc. 1st Sem Arts||26 June 2020||10 July 2020||15 July 2020||23rd July 2020|
|B.Com. 1st Sem Arts||26 June 2020||10 July 2020||15 July 2020||24th July 2020|
1. Applicants are strictly advised not to come to the college till the government guidelines in this respect are otherwise issued or notified.
2. Each applicant must have an email id, a bank account and a mobile number.
3. Govt. of Assam guidelines regarding admission will be strictly followed in all admissions.
Goalpara College Admission 2020-21 Procedure
Application for admission to the first semester classes of Three Years Degree Course (CBCS) and H.S. First Year can be filled online through online admission portal to be activated on scheduled time after official notification and declaration of the H.S. Final examination and H.S.L.C examination results. The application fee and admission fee (if applicable) must be paid through debit card only. For detailed rules and regulation as well as eligibility conditions for admission into the different courses, students should go through the prospectus of the College. Before filling the application, applicants should carefully read the online instruction. The last date of submission of forms and dates of interview/admission for admission are notified in the website and college notice board. Scanned copies of the following documents are to be submitted online during the time of online form filled up.
However, the original of the same must be produced for verification at the time of admission/interview ( Documents)
- Mark sheets of examinations pass
- Admit card of HSLC
- Pass certificate from the Head of the institute last attended.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) from the competent authority
- Gap period certificate from the competent authority.
- One passport-sized photograph of the candidate
Student Admission Portal
- Click on Register Here to register yourself for Application form fillip.
- One Phone no and One Email can only. used once
- Set your own password
2. After Success full registration you can login lo applicants portal with Contact no and given password and fill up the application form
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis and as per Government Reservation Rule
- List of selected students will be notified on the College website after the verification by the admission committee
- Copies of pass certificate. Mark sheet, admit ard, cast certificate. Photo signature, the first page of Bank passbook is compulsory to apply the process
- Application is advised not to give any false information while filling up the form. If it is detected that false information is given by the candidate, His/her Admission will be rejected
- Last date of Apply online admission form 25 June 2020.
- The account holder must be the student himself/herself lf anybody found giving the account of guardians or any other his/her application will be rejected.
For any information & Queries contact Dr. Jugabrat Das
Contact at [email protected]