B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. 6th, 4th & 2nd Semester (Regular & Arrear) Exam form fill up 2020
Upcoming notification uploaded soon
The online form fill up gate way will be opened 1st of July , 2020 declaration by Gauhati University
The last date will be notified later
Notify the GAUHATI UNIVERSITY Jun 26, 2020, It is notified that the fees for fill – up of TDC examination form ( already notified ) students have to pay requisite fees through online link along with the examination forms .
The students have to pay 20 % less amount than it was fixed
. Gauhati University has been actively considering the possibility of holding the end semester examination and declaration of results in due time . The mode of examination is yet to be declared .
NOTIFICATION from GAUHATI UNIVERSITY
All Affiliated / Permitted General Degree Colleges under Gauhati University . Gauhati University TDC Exam form fill up 2020
B.A , B.Sc. , B.Com 6 ” , 4 & 2nd Sem ( Regular & Arrear ) Examination , 2020 form fill up .
It is hereby informed to you all that the examination form fill up process for the students ( except IDOL scheme ) of B.A, B.Sc. , B.Com , 2nd ( CBCS “ 2019 ‘ Batch – Regular , Non CBCS ‘ 2014-2018 ‘ Batch – Arrear ) , 4 ‘ ” ( 2018 ‘ Batch – Regular , ‘ 2014-2017 ‘ Batch- Arrear ) and 6th ( Regular & Arrear ) Semester Examination , 2020 will be done through online system . The online form fills up gateway will be opened 1st of July, 2020. The last date for filling up the examination forms will be notified later on. The date has been fixed by the office of the undersigned to avoid the technical difficulties of the process of preparing Pre-examination documents within short and stipulated time and subsequently sending the same to the concerned colleges in time.
During the process of filling the form , following points may kindly be noted very carefully
Gauhati University TDC Exam form fill up 2020 process
- Filling of the examination form through online can be done by the students themselves. However, to avoid any possible difficulty, initiatives can be taken by the colleges, so that the entire process can be done in the colleges itself. Principals are requested to arrange for the same.
- Students may be asked to have a print out of the form after the filling is completed.
- After filling the form, a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter. Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students.
- The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar to the last semester examinations held in 2018. ( A copy of fees structure is attached herewith )
- The form fills up for the students under IDOL scheme will remain the same as in the last session i.e. preparation of consolidated statement through excel sheet. Colleges have to submit 3 sets ( Hard Copy ) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination or as available in the colleges.
- Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees, Semester wise, streamwise ( Regular & Arrear separately ) through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account ( A / c No. 10243124298, IFS Code – SBIN0002060, and MCIR Code 781002015 ) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dr Controller of examinations, Gauhati University. Separate RTGS ( Semester – wise & streamwise ) should be done.
- No examination form and fees will be accepted from the students in the Gauhati University office.
- Some of the colleges have not yet deposited the affiliation fees/permission fees etc. to the University. It is therefore requested those colleges to clear the outstanding fees before submission of Examination forms and fees. A clearance certificate from the Affiliation Branch of G.U. against the clearing of affiliation/permission/renewal fees for the subjects being offered in the college is to be submitted along with the submission of fees details.
- Mere filling up of examination form does not ensure the candidates to get the chance to appear in the examination.
- Colleges will be provided with an individual user-id & password by the University. Principals are requested to send an email to [email protected] ( Mobile No- 9859577575 ) for collecting the same. The online verification of forms and approval dates will be notified later on.
- Colleges have to update the fees details of the students and to verify the online forms submitted by their students. Only after verification, each form has to be approved and to submit to the University for further processing. Verification and approval of student are mandatory for the generating Admit Cards.
- Students of 6th Semester having arrear subjects in 2nd Semester will not be allowed to appear in both the Semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 2nd semester or in 6th semester only.
- Examination form fills up is not necessary for the students to fail only in the sessional/internal Examination. However, a candidate must fill-up the Examination forms for all the papers ( theory / practical ) where the candidates could not pass.
- Candidates should have to appear in only those theory & practical papers where they could not pass.
- Switch over from major course to general course is allowed only to the students applying for 2nd Semester regular examination.
- The application will run efficiently in following most used browsers as mentioned in the footer of the application.
- Chrome ( Version 40+ ) updated version of Google Chrome browser.
- Firefox ( Version 40+ ) updated version of Google Chrome
- IE ( Version 9+ ) updated version of Google Chrome
- For any assistance please write the details in the Help desk. –
The URL for Student Portal : http://guexamform.com/
The URL for College Portal : http://guexamform.com/college/
Copy forwarded to
- The Secretary to Vice-Chancellor, Gauhati University.
- The Secretary to Registrar, Gauhati University.
- Dr Controllers of Examinations, Gauhati University
- Academic Registrar, Gauhati University
- The Finance Officer, Gauhati University.
- System Officer, Gauhati University with a request to upload the notice in the G.U website.
- M / S Gulf Advertising Agency, Panbazar, Guwahati – 1 with a request to publish the above notice in an inner page in The Assam Tribune, Guwahati – 3.
- Notice Board, Gauhati University.