Arrear Students of Gauhati University Form Fill-up 2020 is live
B.A , B.Sc. , B.Com
2nd Semester ( Arrear batch 2014 , 2015 & 2016 )
4th Semester ( Arrear batch 2014 , 2015 & 2016 )
and 6th Semester ( Arrear batch 2014 , 2015 & 2016 )
It is hereby informed to you all that the examination form fill up process for the students of B.A , B.Sc , B.Com , 2nd Semester ( Arrear batch 2014, 2015 & 2016 ), 4h Semester ( Arrear batch 2014, 2015 & 2016 ) and 6th Semester ( Arrear batch 2014, 2015 & 2016 ) , Examination, 2020 will be done through the online system.
The online form fill up gateway will be opened from 4th August, 2020
Online Apply : http://guexamform.com
College Portal : http://guexamform.com/college
During the process of filling the form , following points may kindly be noted very carefully
1. After filling the form a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter . Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students maintaining all the relevant protocols of Covid -19 pandemic .
2. The students have to pay 20 % less amount than it was fixed .
3. Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees , Semester – wise through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account ( A / c No. – 10243124298 , IFS Code – SBIN0002060 , and MCIR Code – 781002015 ) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy . Controller of examinations , Gauhati University on or before 315 August , 2020 .
4. No examination form and fees will be accepted from the Students in the Gauhati University office . to
5. Colleges will be provided an individual user id & pass word by the University Principals are requested send an email to mon [email protected] for collecting the same .
6. Colleges have to update the fees details of the students and to verify the online forms submitted by their students . Only after verification , the form has to be approved and to submit to the University for further processing .
7. The online verification of forms and approval should be completed by the colleges on or before 18 August , 2020 .
8. The application will run efficiently in following most used browsers as mentioned in the footer of the application.
i. Chrome (Version 40+)
ii. Firefox (Version 40+)
iii. IE (Version 9+)
9. For any assistance please write the details in the Help desk.
10.For IDOL Candidates:- The form fill up process for the students under IDOL scheme will remain same as in the last session. Such Students will fill up the examination form and submit their examination fees in their respective colleges. Colleges have to submit 2 sets (Hard Copy) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination or as available in the colleges on or before 31″ August, 2020.
13. The last date for online filling of the forms by the students is 13″ August, 2020.
14. The last date for verification and approval of the forms by the Colleges is 18th August, 2020.