Post Statistical Assistant, Junior Assistant (District Level/HO)
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 Post 133 Nos Grade III In pursuance of the Govt. approval No ASE. 4571201918, dated, 31.07.2019, online applications are invited for the following Grade Ill posts as shown below under the establishment of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam which Will be available at the official website of Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam (www.madhyamlk.assam.gov.in) from 08/06/2020 to 23/06/2020 till midnight.
Last Date : 23/06/2020
1. Statistical Assistant
2. Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level)
3. Junior Assistant (Head Office)
Official notice (Click Here )
Apply Link: (Click Here)
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification||Scale of Pay||Total no. of vacant posts||Category of Reservation|
|1. Statistical Assistant||Graduate with Statistics or Economics or Math. And Candidate must have a Computer Skill for Handing data and text on Computer.||Rs. 14000 – 60500, Plus Grade Pay 6200/-||17 Nos||UR- 4 SC- Nil ST (P)- 2 ST (H)- 3 OBC- 9 PWD- 1 EWS- 1|
|2. Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level)||Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree from a Recognized University. Candidate must have a Computer Skill for Handing data and text on Computer.||Rs. 14000 – 60500, Plus Grade Pay 6200/-||99 Nos||UR- 37 SC- 3 ST (P)- 15 ST (H)- 11 OBC- 17 PWD- 2 EWS- 14|
|3. Junior Assistant (Head Office)||Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree from a Recognized University. Candidate must have a Computer Skill for Handing data and text on Computer.||Rs. 14000 – 60500, Plus Grade Pay 6200/-||20 Nos||UR- 4 SC- Nil ST (P)- 2 ST (H)- 3 OBC- 9 PWD- 1|
- computer skills for the post of Junior Assistant: Must possess 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application.
Terms and conditions:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam (www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in).
- Reservation of posts for woman candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty-Eight) years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relatable as per existing Govt. rules.
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form.
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof,
- All marks sheets and passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- The person with a disability certificate.
- Permanent residence certificate.
- There will be OMR based examination for a total of 100 marks and one computer proficiency test with reference to writing ability for total 50 marks.
- Candidates are required to visit the website (www.madhyamlk.assam.gov.in) regularly for any update.
Please go through the instructions for filling the online form
|1.||Applicants should preferably have a valid Email ID.|
|2.||You can make changes in the Application Form before you click on the Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in the Application Form before clicking the Submit Button. There is no provision to make changes in the Application Form once the submit button is clicked.|
|3.||Applicants need not send a copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However, he/she can download a printout of Application Form for subsequent use.|
|4.||Only documents mentioned are required to be uploaded while registering online but it will be subsequently verified at the time of document verification along with other Original documents. Document must be in .jpg or .jpeg format.|
Instruction For a document:
Size of the document must be less than 200 kb.
Height of the document must be between 500 pixel – 800 pixel.
width of the document must be between 400 pixel – 600 pixel.
|5.||Scan your photograph (maximum 35kb) and your signature (maximum 30kb) and keep ready for uploading during filling up of the Online Application Form. Photograph and signature must be in .jpg or .jpeg format.|
Instruction For Photograph:
Size of a photograph must be less than 35 kb.
Height of a photograph must be between 250 pixel – 320 pixel.
width of a photograph must be between 150 pixel – 220 pixel.
Instruction For Signature
Size of the signature must be less than 30 kb.
Height of signature must be between 100 pixel – 180 pixel.
width of signature must be between 150 pixel – 220 pixel.
|6.||PLEASE REMEMBER THE PASSWORD GIVEN BY YOU. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR FURTHER LOGIN.|
|7.||AFTER SUCCESSFULL SUBMISSION APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE THEIR APPLICATION PRINTOUT. YOU CAN ALSO TAKE THE PRINOUT FROM LOGIN.|
Official notice (Click Here )