BSc Nursing and D Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 in SSUHS, needful detail mention below
Last Date : 30-11-2020 (5:00 PM)
Fee of BSc and D Pharm
A non-refundable fee of Rs 1200 /-
Admit Card will be available from
The Entrance Examination shall be held on
20th December, 2020
Exam Centre of SSUHS
Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur for both B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm
Online link Click Here
Official Notice Here
You can read Full details below (BSc Nursing and D Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 in SSUHS)
- The Entrance Examination shall be held on 20th December, 2020 at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat,
Barpeta and Tezpur for both B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm courses which will be conducted by Srimanta
Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
- The Examination shall be for 150 marks for each course.
- There will be 50 questions for each subject with 1 mark for each question. There shall be no negative
marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
- There will be 3 (three) papers as shown below :
Paper-1 – Physics and Chemistry – 10AM to 12 Noon
Paper-2 – Biology – 1PM to 2 PM
Paper-3 – Mathematics – 3PM to 4PM
- The question papers shall be of 10+2 standard and shall consist of 100 questions in the Paper-1 (50
questions from Physics and 50 questions from Chemistry), 50 questions in Paper-2 (50 questions from
Biology) and 50 questions in the Paper-3 (50 questions from Mathematics).
- A candidate willing to appear for B.Sc. Nursing Course shall have to appear in the Paper-1 and Paper-2. A
candidate willing to appear for D. Pharm Course must appear Paper-1 and either of Paper-2 or Paper-3.
However, if a candidate for D. Pharm course wants to appear in both Paper-2 and Paper-3 he/she shall be
allowed to do so, but for counting marks for merit position the higher mark between Paper-2 and Paper-3
shall be taken into account.
- A candidate may apply for both the B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm Examination in the same arrangement and
with single examination fee.
(I) Eligibility criteria for admission into 1st year B.Sc. Nursing Course in the B.Sc. Nursing College,
Dibrugarh, B.Sc. Nursing College, Silchar and Regional College of Nursing, Guwahati :
- Applicant must be Female Candidate.
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or Equivalent Examination from
recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50%
marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40%
marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category without grace marks.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Age: She must be within 17 to 24 years of age on 31-12-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3
(three) years for SC/ST candidates.
- Reservation of seats:- There shall be reservation of seats for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/TGL/
Ex-TGL/PwD (Divyang) category from the available seats as per Govt. Rule.
(II) Eligibility criteria for admission into Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Institute of Pharmacy
attached to 3 (three) Medical Colleges of Assam :
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or Equivalent
Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized
Board/Council/University without grace marks.
- Age : Not below 17 years and above 24 years on 31-12-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3
(three) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category.
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Reservation of Seats: There shall be reservation of seats for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/ MOBC/ TGL/
Ex-TGL/ Char area/ PwD (Divyang) category from the available seats as per Govt. of Assam Rule.
Important Note: The Merit list of the above mentioned courses shall be prepared separately for both B.Sc.(N) &
Diploma in Pharmacy courses through inter-se merit as per following criteria:
(A) B.Sc. Nursing
Merit list shall be prepared based on the total marks obtained by each candidate in all the subjects i.e.
Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The marks obtained by the candidates in each subject shall also be shown in the
If two or more candidates secure the same marks in the Common Entrance Examination, the inter-se
merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows:
(i) Candidates securing more marks in Biology in Common Entrance Examination.
(ii) Candidates securing more marks in Chemistry in Common Entrance Examination.
(iii) If it further tallies then marks in Biology, then Chemistry, then Physics of qualifying examination shall
be considered at the time of counseling.
(B) D. Pharm Course
The above mentioned criteria will remain same. However, out of the two marks obtained by the candidates in Biology and Mathematics in Entrance Examination only one marks whichever is more shall be counted (i.e. PCB or PCM) for preparing merit list in case of candidates preferring D.Pharm course.
IMPORTANT : It is the responsibility of the applicant to furnish all information correctly. Any information given by the applicant if found to be false or any ineligibility criteria detected at any stage later on shall make him/her disqualified from the entrance examination with all its associated consequences.
A candidate who desires to be considered under reserved category shall have to furnish original certificates of the concerned category from the competent authority at the time of counseling.
A candidate applying under PwD (Divyang) category will have to produce identity certificate from the State Level Medical Board/District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of Social Welfare Departments Notification No.SWD.181/96/75, Dt. 21-06-1990.
As the form is to be submitted online, the candidates are not required to send any document to
the University. All necessary verification/ scrutiny of the related documents of the candidates regarding
eligibility, reservation etc. will be done at the time of counseling.