Now you can admission in Bodoland University for M.A., M.Sc., MCA, M.Com, MBA, B.Ed., M.Ed
Official link (Click Here)
Official Notice (Click Here)
Online Apply (Click Here)
Date details of Bodoland University Admission 2020
Instruction for online admission in Bodoland University 2020
- Before applying cadidates need to generate Unique Registration ID of Higher Education, Assam
- Download and read the PROSPECTUS 2020-21 carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants appearing final semseter examination (UG/B.Ed) are also eligible to apply in respective courses; except Certficate and Diploma courses.
- Applicants having arrear/betterment papers (result awaited) may apply after obtaining all relevant marksheet/grade sheet.
- Before filling up the form candidates are suggested to gather all the required documents in PDF format (Size upto 200 KB/document)
- Candidates need to apply separatly for different courses
- Once uploading the application is successful, candidates should not apply for 2nd time for the same subject.
- Upload recent passport-size colored photograph in JPEG format (Size 4.5 cm H x 3.5cm W) in the space provided.
- All the necessary documents should be color scanned and uploaded in PDF format wherever necessary
- Upload 10th standard admit or mark sheet or any other relevant document for age proof.
- For 3 year UG course: Candidates who have cleared 5th semester examination need to upload the mark sheets of 1st–5th semester.
- For 4 year UG course (BE, B.Tech, etc): Candidates who have cleared 7th semester examination need to upload the Marksheets of 1st – 7th semester.
- In the case applicant having more than one marksheet/ grade sheet for a particular semester, they need to upload the same in a sigle PDF file
- Candidates who have passed UG final semester examination need to upload only final semester marksheet / grade sheet (not all semesters).
- For B.Ed. admission documents to be submitted are same as M.A./M.Sc./M.Com programme.
- For M.Ed. admission :
(a). Candidates who are appearing B.Ed. 4th Semester Examination should submit marksheet/grade sheet up to 3rd Semester
(b). Candidates who have cleared B.Ed/B.T. last semester examination need to upload only final Mark sheet/Grade sheet.
- Deputation: Teachers deputed by the Government of Assam for B.Ed. and M.Ed. the course must submit Study Leave Certificate/No Objection Certificate from their concern employer.
- For diploma and certificate courses: Candidates who graduated from any discipline need to upload final semester Marksheet/Grade sheet.
- Candidates having back/betterment mark sheet for any semester should be uploaded as a single file with the concerned semester Marksheet/Grade sheet.
- Candidates need to provide details of Bank Account.
- Candidates must provide a functional contact number and email ID
- Gap certificate up to 5 years
- Candidates must go through the filled up application form (which will appear as pdf format) before final submission.
- For any changes or correction click EDIT.
- Before final submission candidates must click “DECLARATION”.
- Once SUBMIT button is clicked, candidates cannot change or edit anymore.