Online application are invited for admission to the following courses of study in Assam University
M.A., M.Sc. and M.Com.
|Last date of Application for PG/UG/IG||27th August 2020 (upto 5.00 pm)|
|Declaration of Merit List||3rd September 2020|
|Admission of Selected Candidates||04-07 September 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit List||10th September 2020|
|Admission of 2nd Selected Candidates||11-14 September 2020|
|Commencement of classes for UG/IG|
Online Apply (Click Here)
Official Notice (Click Here)
How to Apply in Assam University ( Instruction )
- There are 5 consecutive steps through which an applicant will have to proceed for filling up the Application Form for admission. The steps are 1. Personal Information 2. General Information 3. Examination Information 4. Educational Information and 5. Declaration
- After filling up data in each step, the applicant has to click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- While entering data, applicants are mandatory to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph, the signature of the applicant, NOC from employer(if employed), mark sheet (final mark sheet of last qualifying examination or last semester mark sheet if the result is yet to announce), caste certificate(if belongs to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS) in the requisite place.
- The applicant claiming Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category may download the format of the certificate from the link given in the Home Page of Admission Portal. A soft copy of the certificate issued on or after 1st April 2020, signed by the appropriate authority required to be uploaded during the submission of application.
- Applicants are requested to provide their working Mobile Phone number and Email id for further communication.
- Candidates applying in two different departments/courses need to apply separately in the two departments/courses. For example, if a candidate wants to apply for a course in department ‘X’ as well as in department ‘Y’. He/She need to apply by filling up the online form once for Department ‘X’ and then once again for Department ‘Y’. Accordingly, he/she also has to submit the fee twice through Online once for Department ‘X’ and then once again for Department ‘Y’.
- If a candidate wants to apply in two different departments for the same course, then he/she needs to apply separately by filling up fresh application forms in each case.
- If a candidate wants to apply in two different courses in two different departments (e.g M.A in one and M.Sc. in the other) then he/she needs to apply separately by filling up the fresh application form for each case.
- If a candidate wants to apply in the same department in two different courses (e.g both M.A & M.Sc.) then he/she needs to apply differently by filling up fresh application forms for each case.
- After filling up data in each step, the applicant can review the entire steps and edit data by clicking the “Edit” link if necessary.
- The applicant has to click on the “Submit” button for Final Submission after reviewing data.
- The applicant will not be able to modify the existing data after the Final Submission.
- After Final Submission, an acknowledgement will be sent to the applicant’s email id provided in the Application Form.
- The acknowledgement mail will contain an “Application No” along with a link for “Your Application Status”.
- The “Application No” is necessary for applicant’s Login Portal which can be accessed through the link “Your Application Status” provided in the acknowledgement mail.
- The applicant’s login panel is also accessible from the home page of the Online Admission System (https://www.ausadmission.in) with the link “Know your application status”
- After login, applicants can review their submitted Application Form in PDF format
- Applicants can now pay (Prospectus Fee) online from their Login Portal. This step is not applicable for Foreign Applicants.
UR/OBC(CL) : 600/-
OBC(NCL) : 500/-
EWS: 500/-SC : 400/-ST : 400/-
- After the approval from Finance and concerned Department, applicants will be able to download their Admit Card for appearing Admission Test.
- Applicants may also pay their Application Fee Online.
- In case of transaction failure in online payment, please be assured that the money would be reverted back to your account. However in such cases, for successful submission of the application form, the application fee must be paid again using Online Payment.
- Applicants are requested to check their Login Portal time to time for any update.
- Applicants are requested not to submit their Applications in more than two Departments.
- Applicants are requested to keep checking their Login Portal after appearing Admission Test.
- The Applicants who are in Merit List, are requested to visit their respective departments for the verification of original documents
- After depositing the Admission Fee, Finance section will verify and approve the candidate and subsequently, an Enrolment No. will be generated.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application for Under Graduate and Post Graduate. is 27th August 2020 (Friday) up to 5 PM
- Applicants can send their query to [email protected]