ছাত্ৰ-ছাত্ৰীয়ে কেনেকৈ Exam দিব তাৰ বিষয়ে তলত উল্লেখ কৰা হৈছে –
১। যিসকল ছাত্ৰ-ছাত্ৰীয়ে Online ত Exam দিব GU প্ৰধান কৰা answer script pages দিয়া মতে কাম কৰিব লাগিব।
Click Here to Download answer script pages
২। আৰু GU প্ৰধান কৰা Envelope Size C4 : 324 mm x 229 mm (to hold an A4 sheet)
(You can make your own envelope)
Six Sem Exam Revised Programme (Routine) Click Here
Online ত কেনেকৈ Exam দিব তাৰ বিষয়ে- ( Full Details)
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Published on 22 September, 2020
The following SOP is notified for smooth conduct of Under Graduate (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. 6th Semester Examinations) under Gauhati University – 2020 in the online mode.
- Students who have opted for online/offline examinations are not allowed to change their choice.
- Those students who have opted neither for offline nor online mode of examinations have to appear in the offline mode only.
- Students who are unable to appear for the examinations in his/her college are informed to contact the Principal of the nearby college where he/she wants to appear for the Examinations on or before Monday, 28th of September, 2020 without fail. All Principals will keep a record of all such candidates subject, centre and paper wise for smooth conduct of the examinations for such students as well to be sent to the Controller Examinations after the completion of examinations.
- For all online candidates
- Mobile numbers registered for the purpose of examination should remain functional at the time and during all the days of the examination.
- Candidates will receive the user ID and password to login to the examination portal 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination. On receipt of the user ID and password, they should login to the examination portal and download the question paper.
- The candidates will be allowed to upload the scanned copies (see instructions below) within 30 minutes of the end of the examination.
- If any student fails to upload the answer script within the given time of 30 minutes, he/she will have to submit the answer sheets in a properly sealed envelope in the nearest college under Gauhati University within 1 hour of completion of his examination. In such cases, the student will have to write his Roll number, Centre Code and Subject Code of his own as per his Admit Card on the front side of the Envelope (see the template provided in the website) into which he/she will pack his answer sheets. Envelopes without proper seal are not to be accepted by the Principals. Such envelopes should be sealed with a white/black/red tape.
- The envelope should also be addressed like this: ‘To The Controller Of Examinations, Gauhati University’. It should also be super scribed as ONLINE EXAMINATION SCRIPT (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.) as applicable. The envelope should not be smaller than A4 size and should be of good quality. Such an envelope should be procured (or hand made with good quality papers) well before the examination day in order to avoid last minute delay.
- The Principal of the respective college will arrange to issue an acknowledgement receipt of the same to the student clearly stating the time of receipt which should be within the time specified for submission in the college.
- It is the responsibility of the student who submits his/her online script in a college to get an acknowledgement from the Principal of the college or from the duly appointed Officer – in – Charge of Examinations. The University will not accept any other receipt for any purpose, issued by any one else, whatsoever, if, required in future. This is to be done in case the student(s) fail(s) to submit online only.
- The answer booklet will consist of a maximum of 10 (ten) A4 size pages.
- The first page of the Answer sheet should clearly mention:
- Subject Code
- Roll No
- Registration No
- Paper Code
A template for these answer sheets is provided in the websites (see below) for easy reference. Candidates may download these templates and use them for writing answers and for uploading purpose, if necessary.
- The paper used for answer sheets should be normal A-4 size white paper. Paper of any other size and any paper except white paper will not be allowed as the system will not accept such documents. Students will write page numbers on each side of the scripts from 1 to 10 on the top right-hand corners. The Cover page/first page will be marked Page 1. On the side of each page the students should write his/her Roll No. (see template for example). Students are strongly advised to follow the instructions strictly.
- On completion of the examination, the candidate will need to login to the examination portal with the given user ID and password and upload PDF (Portable Document Format) copies of each of the pages one by one.
- The Answers must be in the candidates own handwriting. No printed page will be accepted for evaluation. It should be noted that all handwritings will be verified during evaluation.
- Students are strongly advised to make his/her Answer Sheets ready along with the necessary envelope which may be required as mentioned in point 4 (d) before the actual time/day(s) of examinations for all the papers to avoid last minute confusions.
- It is the responsibility of the students to ensure that readable photographs of the answer sheets are taken. The University will not be responsible, if these are not readable even if these are submitted successfully.
- Students are also advised to write only with Black Ball point pens. Writing with ink pens is not permissible.
- It is also the responsibility of the students that they arrange proper internet connectivity, their gadgets like mobile phones, laptops, necessary software like PDF Converter, power supply etc.
- If the student fails to upload his/her answer sheets online within the stipulated time and fails to submit these in a college as mentioned in point 4, he/she will be regarded as absent in the examination.
- For issues that may arise, if any, students are informed to contact the respective Principals or Officer-in-Charge of colleges for onward communication with the office of the Controller of Examinations, G.U.
- The address (URL) of the examination portal and other necessary web addresses are given below:
- Examination portal : to be shared in registered mobile no. With the students just before the examinations.
- Gauhati University website: https://gauhati.ac.in
- Alternate Gauhati University website: https://web.gauhati.ac.in
- All these informations are available at the above websites mentioned in b) & c)
All Principal and faculty members are also requested to sensitise the students about this SOP.
Controller of Examinations